268. "Is not the answer; "I understand the creative greater being.60
269. I understand great knowledge of prophecy.
270. I understand the great wisdom of poetry.
271. I understand the strength of the Great Being.
272. I understand that Ferchertne is a great Filidh of prophecy."
273. Afterwards, the young man arose to the side of Ferchertne, giving him the cloak of the Filidh and bowed and sat besides him (Ferchertne) on the pallet and Ferchertne uttered these words:
275. May your glory be magnified.
281. May you be greater than everyone for a long time."
283. A container of poetry,
284. (with) wisdom of expression and understanding and perfect years. Father besides Son, Son besides Father.
285. Three fathers are decayed this year. That is father of age, father of wisdom, (and) father of instruction.
286. Dead is my father of flesh.
287. Not here is my father of instruction.
289. We are the pinnacle of the world protecting one another."